The Molesey Residents Association is a non-party political organisation which aims to protect and enhance the amenities and the environment of East and West Molesey.

Coronation: Street Parties and Other Events

As the Coronation of King Charles III apporaches we know that many residents will be planning local celebrations and other events, including street parties.

If your street party is taking place on the road or a public highway you will need to apply for a Temporary Road Closure Notice. It’s free and once granted will allow you to close the road to passing traffic for the duration of your event, you need to give at least 6 weeks’ notice.

Applications for street parties can be made now. You can find out all you need to know on Elmbridge Council’s street parties webpage.

The Council’sCoronation webpage provides lots of information including what’s happening locally and nationally over the Coronation weekend. And the official Coronation emblem is now available for use for all activities associated with the Coronation including community and national events, publications, retail, and merchandising.  Visit The Royal website to access the artwork and instructions for use.