Funding Available for Local Projects
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) – Local Spending Round
Elmbridge Council has advised that applications for the Local Spending Boards to be held in June/July will be invited from Monday 20 February until midnight on Sunday 2 April 2023.
Communications will start w/c 6 February.
The amount available in the Local Spending Pots at the end of Q3 are:
- Cobham & Downside, Oxshott & Stoke D’Abernon – £33,757.96
- East & West Molesey – £12,541.63
- Esher – £61,989.41
- Hinchley Wood & Weston Green, Long Ditton & Thames Ditton – £60,644.46
- Oatlands & Burwood Park, Weybridge Riverside & Weybridge St. George’s Hill – £118,857.26
- Walton-on-Thames – £65,379.15
The CIL funding pots for each area are determined by the level of development in that area. In Hersham, as there has been little development, the CIL pot is too low to administer and will be rolled over to next year.
Published on Friday, February 3rd, 2023
in General Interest