How Residents Can respond to the elmbridfge Council Local Plan
Elmbridge Council has issued the following guidance abut how local residents can respond to the Local Plan, which is currently in a consultation period.
Please find below some guidance on how residents can comment on the draft Local Plan.
- Residents will need to be registered on our consultation portal to be able to see the questionnaires. The link to the registration page is here https://consult.elmbridge.gov.uk/system/register
- Residents have two options for responding to the Regulation 19 draft Local Plan. An explanation and links to the two questionnaires are in the section How to submit a representation on this webpage https://consult.elmbridge.gov.uk/reg19/consultationHome
- The first option is to comment using the Representation Document. This will allow residents to comment on the soundness and legal compliance of each part of the plan, it will also allow them to suggest amendments to the plan. The questions are embedded in the draft plan so they can comment as they read the document. The direct link to the representation document is here https://consult.elmbridge.gov.uk/reg19/view?objectId=12824116#12824116
- The second option is to comment on the draft Local Plan as a whole. This much shorter questionnaire simply asks whether the Local Plan, as a whole, is sound and whether it is legally complaint. Residents should not use this questionnaire if they are seeking changes to the plan. The direct link to the questionnaire is here https://consult.elmbridge.gov.uk/reg19/view?objectId=8191811#8191811
- Please note the direct links are very slow to open if you are not registered on our consultation portal but you can still find them on the consultation home page here https://consult.elmbridge.gov.uk/reg19/consultationHome
Published on Friday, June 24th, 2022
in General Interest