The Molesey Residents Association is a non-party political organisation which aims to protect and enhance the amenities and the environment of East and West Molesey.

Organising a street party for the Coronation?

The application deadline for street parties on a highway is approaching soon – around six weeks before the Coronation weekend.

If a street party is taking place on the road or public highway a Temporary Road Closure Notice is required, which is free and once granted will allow the road to be closed to passing traffic for the duration of the event.

You can find out all you need to know on The Elmbridge Council street parties webpage